- Full time
- EXP: Intermediate
- Austin, TX
White Lion is looking for a Project Manager that can be an account executive, technical strategist, information architect, and usability engineer. We would like you to join us in our vision to be the recognized go-to regional interactive agency for handling complex and challenging web and mobile projects
Does the following accurately describe you?
- I work hard to ensure all projects assigned to me are completed on time and within budget.
- I am extremely articulate.
- I have a strong background in managing technical projects, including web development and custom web applications.
- I am adept at client interaction and satisfaction.
- I am an expert at setting and managing client expectations.
- I know how to roll out the red carpet service for our clients and team members.
- I am a comprehensive communicator and courageous collaborator.
- I am extremely reliable and dependable.
- I have an old-fashioned work ethic.
- My attention to detail is extreme.
- I love to continually learn and improve.
- Web and mobile technologies fascinate me.
- I want to be part of an organization where my input carries weight and where integrity is a core value.
- I want to be trained extremely well and then trusted to do my job as I prove myself.
- I enjoy being part of a collaborative team where every voice is heard.
- I work well with others as both a team member and a team leader.
If ALL of the above matches you perfectly, your primary job responsibilities will be to:
- Be the primary contact for clients.
- Manage production team members including resource allocation, quality assurance, and project accountability.
- Run the weekly production meeting.
- Ensure projects clearly meet the client’s goals, are of the highest quality, completed on time, and within budget.
- Ensure assigned projects are clearly defined from inception.
- Collaborate with design and development teams to deliver highest quality products.
- Complete all administrative tasks as outlined in company procedures (to include maintaining a log of archival information about all projects, completing all project start-up and closing procedures, and all required steps in-between.)
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed and all terms of project specifications are met.
- Manage client expectations throughout the life of the project.
- Manage budget and project timeline.
- Stay up-to-date with project management techniques and theories.
- Lead the White Lion production team through project development such as:
- Scoping original project requirements with involvement from the client.
- Lead the creative and prototype strategy meetings.
- Work closely with the programming team to brainstorm and problem-solve.
- Ensure the quality of the project.
- Ensure the project is within budget and on time.
- Work with third-party vendors when necessary.
- Intimately understand clients’ websites and web applications and know the client’s competitive landscape.
Experience & Skills:
- 3-5+ Years of project management experience at an agency
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills are a must
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution
- Ability to set priorities and juggle competing priorities effectively
- Ability to make challenging decisions and address client and project issues directly
- Must be able to solve problems, manage project tensions and resolve conflicts
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Must have a flexible attitude and ability to think creatively
- You must also be outgoing and comfortable talking directly to client stakeholders or interfacing with the team
- You must have knowledge of common information systems and key web technologies, as well as experience with website development and digital marketing
- You must be comfortable with common office-based software applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- You must familiarize yourself with other software including JIRA, Confluence, UXPin, Visio, Smartsheet, and QuickBooks
- Must have sophisticated knowledge of web design including familiarity with the leading industry design standards
- Familiarity and experience with Google Analytics and WordPress are a plus
We are a dynamic, growing company with a casual, fast-paced workplace.
Over the 20 years being in business we attract and retain self-starters by having handcrafted a flexible, world-class work environment.
If you have carefully read all of the listed content and feel you have the chops, we want to hear from you!
Find out more about White Lion.