Nicole Hackley is the newest member of our Project Management team transitioning over from the Operations role.
Originally from Kansas, Nicole moved to Austin in 2008 after getting her degree in Secondary Education with an emphasis in English from Kansas State University. Like most transplants living here, she came to visit and refused to leave. In her free time you can find Nicole reading a good book, napping the day away, being outdoors with her Corgi Pickles, taking in a movie at the Alamo Drafthouse, listening to live music of any kind, trying to get to every restaurant on her bucket list which seems impossible these days with new restaurants sprouting up every week or planning her next big travel escape around the world – Greece is up next!
- An unfortunate Muggle with a die-hard Harry Potter obsession
- Foodie connoisseur who will try anything once
- Avid reader and book lover while also being a below average writer
- Pickles Lover (that’s my dog!)
- An opinionated grammar enthusiast who hates to proofread her own works which she realizes is the greatest oxymoron of her life
- Devoted music fan and concert goer
- Amateur iPhone picture taker
- Closet Cinephile
- Elite member of a secretive burger club
"That’s the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up."